I got nominated for Liebster Award. I’m super excited even though I’d never heard of this award before. After I did some google, I’m so grateful that Mary Sue Dies nominated me. You guys should check her blog; she writes fantastic book reviews.
The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and mention their blog
- Display the award on your blog
- give 10 facts about yourself
- nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers
- post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- mention the rules in your post
- ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
Ten Facts About Myself
- I love all music genres but what I listen depend on my mood.
- I’m a movie addict, book junky, and TV series lover.
- I grew up with 3 big brothers so don’t expect me to be ladylike.
- I’m noob at Dota but I really hate it when my brothers said that. (I’m pretty good when I play Lich and Witch Doctor.)
- I love board games especially when I won.
- I hate vegetable and smelly food.
- I have 575 books in to-read list on Goodreads.
- I hate mathematics and everything involve with number.
- I always laugh at myself when I did something embarrassing.
- I want to travel the world.
Blog I Nominated
Mary Sue Dies’s Questions
1. Which book(s) do you reread often?
2. What is your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate, ice-cream and cake. What can I say, I have a sweet tooth. Sadly, after eating, I have to go to gym for hours.
3. Where is your favorite place to read?
I don’t have a favorite place since all I need is a good book.
4. What is your favorite book genre?
New Adult, Romance, Mystery-Thriller and Young Adult.
5. What is your least favorite book genre?
Non-Fiction and Textbook
6. What is your profession in real life?
7. What do you find hardest about blogging?
Since I’m new here, the hardest thing for me is finding follower. I also didn’t know how to write the blog that capture visitors’ interest.
8. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would you go?
Greece and Italy
9. What is your favorite way to spend the day? Other than reading!
I love watch movies and TV series. I also love playing board games, PC games and console games. I can do it all days.
10. What is your happiest memory?
Frankly, I don’t know. I’m happy with my life. If I have to answer, I’ll say when I spent time with my friend and my family. Sometimes I also happy to be alone to read or do all those things I love.
- What is your happiest childhood memory?
- What was the best vacation you ever had?
- If you could meet anyone before they became famous, and be part of their journey, who would it be?
- Do you have any regrets in life?
- If they were president, what would you do?
- Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time?
- If you lost the ability to speak, move, hear and talk, what would be the memory you thought about the most?
- What do you think is the single best decision you’ve made in your life so far?
- If you had to marry a fictional character, either from a film, TV show or book, who would it be?
- If you had to lie, what job would you say you did?